AccountOne offers a platform that prepares the data from marketplaces, online stores and payment systems for the tax advisor. Our own evaluation matrix comes into play, which assigns the sales to the correct tax rates and tax countries, even independently of a merchandise management system. The fully automatic allocation of payment flows to revenues already takes place on our platform. The resulting data can then be used to provide exports for accounting or the tax advisor. We currently support over 3,500 online retailers and more than 550 tax offices that use our software.
- Extension of our documentation for our users
- Analysis of incoming customer requests for user documentation
- Creation of help articles for our users
- Revision and extension of existing help articles
- Expansion of our internal user documentation
- Optional: Creation of training videos for individual product features
- You are a registered student with an interest in tax law or cloud-based software or internet-based services.
- You can quickly think your way into processes and reproduce them.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German, English language skills are desirable.
- Vertauensarbeitszeit (No time recording) (No overtime)
- Smartphone and laptop
- 30 days vacation
- Koro Bar & Organic Fruit
- Height adjustable desks and ergonomic office chairs
- Location-independent and unbound work (also possible in home office after training)
- Free drinks at the workplace
- A workplace with a view of the Flensburg Fjord
- Further training opportunities
- Teamfinca on Mallorca as winteroffice (1x per year)
With us, you can expect an extensive portfolio of activities and a small family team of 14 people. If you feel like joining our team and contributing to one of the most advanced software solutions in the tax consulting industry, we look forward to receiving your application.